INRODUCTION

Khalisa Eflida Putri


hello!
introduce my name is Khalisa eflida putri, you can call me Khalisa or Chaca, Chaca is my nickname which is usually used until now, I was born on December 17, 2003 now i’am 19 years old i’am the second child of three siblings

I live in South Tangerang. I originally lived in Sumatra, in Bengkulu to be precise, and moved here to continue my education at Muhamadiyah University Tangerang, majoring in visual communication design, which is now in my second semester.

I have many hobbies such as swimming, cooking, traveling, listening to songs, watching movies, drawing. then my favorite food is risol and chicken noodles. My favorite color is light blue

until here my introduction
I hope we can be good friends, 
see you soon!!

link vidio introction : https://youtu.be/_GjXrb4OIKo?si=CXpvWfpbvs16CweK

Komentar

Postingan Populer